August 2, 2012 Posted by: Staff
Minecraft 1.3.1 available on all servers
We have added Minecraft v1.3.1 on all shared Minecraft servers. New features of v1.1 include:
- The block-breaking animation is now shown while the GUI is hidden.
- TNT no longer does damage to players in peaceful difficulty.
- Respawning in superflat is no longer random.
- Added rotatable Wood blocks
- Strongly decreased the amount of Experience you get from furnaces
- Depending on difficulty, creeper damage is scaled now
If you would like v1.3.1 installed on your VPS or dedicated game server please open a ticket and we’ll be happy to take care of that for you.
There are not tags associated with this post.